Disciples On TRAC for God's WORD
Keep Progressing Indicators (KPIs)
1. When we face an issue in life, we consult God’s WORD for wisdom and guidance.
2. At least once a week, we reflect on a verse or passage from the WORD.
3. Something I recalled from the WORD helped me act or respond more wisely to someone or something this week.
4. I am part of a group that tries to understand how God’s WORD applies to our daily relationships with people.
5. As a church, we actively try to help members live out the truth of God’s WORD by, e.g.,
- Providing a weekly or monthly "Live out the WORD" guide (examples of application to daily situations) based on the sermon's Bible passage
- Encouraging church small groups that focus on helping members apply the WORD to daily situations
- Preaching sermons that end by suggesting how the WORD preached might affect our actions or attitudes in the week ahead